Saturday 4 July 2009

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

I was sitting on the stairway to have a glance ,
having a feeling that she will come by chance ,
stairing at the road and gone into my trans .
And suddenly she came like a light in the darkness
and my heart felt apart and helpless.

What was there in my mind , I don't know &
What was there in my heart that too I don't know.
It has never happened before , suddenly I realised ,
It was the stairway that was causing the fight.
Many times I tried to express ,what was there
and all that was inside ,
but everytime I failed to express or someone failed to
understand ,what was actually right.

Every failed attempt tried to stop me from the satirway ,
But every new chance crushes the failure and make me stay.
What was there in the heart has gone into the mind
and the situation was now clear with the mixing of the
fellings and the mind.
I found the stairways are not mine
and before this I was happy and fine.
But my feeling crushes all that was there in the mind
and , I again felt to express what was there on Cloud Nine.
Knowing that I will fail again ,I become blind
Because Stairway to Heaven was there to be find.

4 comments:

  1. superbly written my dear friend.. it was a successful attempt to note down your past few months feeling..i m really impressed that at last u have written a poem about "DESIRE" as i demanded.. here u have tried to state that heart does overrule mind ..which is the case with many..and lastly u ended it with optimism which shows that even after so much failures u r ready for the endeavours..gud luck ..may u get the divine light bestowed upon u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are wah jaini!!!
    saale tu to rhyme karne laga be..
    kisi ko dedicate to kar do..(jiski inspiration me likhi hai)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vineet ...le kar de dedicate...apne inspiration ko..
    @vihan...ha bey likh de poem desire ke bare mein..khush...aur ha...i will always remember those sunrays:)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a very well versed description of the conflict that often arises between the mind & the heart. i do wonder whether there is any right or wrong in this case. but i guess it's important to realize that there are other stairways to heaven as well. all the best for finding one that's yours to climb. :-)

    ReplyDelete